Support Technician Germany
Departement Technical Support
Support Technician Germany
35 hrs / week
Jul 21st 2021
Naïo Technologies is the story of the meeting of two robotics engineers, Gaëtan Sévérac and Aymeric Barthes, who wanted to bring real solutions to today’s agriculture through new technologies.
Our objective: to participate concretely in sustainable agriculture while reducing the drudgery of work thanks to autonomous tools at the service of farmers, market gardeners and producers.
Over the years, Aymeric and Gaëtan have surrounded themselves with a team and shareholders who share their convictions. Naïo Technologies is now a strong human and technological adventure, marked by a permanent concern for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) which guides our decisions: to help farmers in a sustainable way by respecting our customers, collaborators, suppliers, the environment, and the civil society as a whole.
It is in this spirit that Naïo Technologies designs and markets autonomous electric robots that weed and assist farmers in their daily work.
Naïo Technologies is currently looking for its future Support Technician to join our team. Under the direction of the Support manager, the Support Technician will be based in Germany (Munich / Nuremberg).
He may be required to work weekends and public holidays, particularly in the form of telephone calls and travel. He will also have to make national and international trips (Northern Europe).
The Support technician will have to keep a complete written weekly report that he will send to his hierarchy.
The Support technician will have at his disposal a laptop computer as well as a mobile phone. The subscription to mobile services will be paid for by Naïo Technologies.
Your tasks will be
- Technical support to various users in the field,
- Management of the Northern Europe Support line,
- Ensured the resolution of Support Northern Europe tickets (Software / Hardware),
- Maintain a database with all the information for each product,
- Maintain a Northern Europe Support ticket database,
- Responsible for the management of the various stocks Northern Europe Support (Management, Optimization, Supply),
- Diagnosis of defective parts,
- Repair of defective parts at the best cost,
- Drafting of technical documents,
- Writing of analysis report in conjunction with the Design Office,
- Calculate the cost of each intervention and establish a provisional Support budget,
- Proposal of continuous improvement solutions.
- Diploma: Bac +2/3 Electronics (DUT GEII)
- Language skills: German, English
- Abilities required: Mobile, Sense of customer service, pedagogue, rigorous, pragmatic, synthetic, available, writing skills, autonomous and proactive.
- Knowledges: intervention on electronic card. Knowledge of the agricultural environment is desired.