35 hrs / week
Jun 2nd 2021
Naïo Technologies is the story of the meeting of two robotics engineers, Gaëtan Sévérac and Aymeric Barthes, who wanted to bring real solutions to today’s agriculture through new technologies.
Our objective: to participate concretely in sustainable agriculture while reducing the drudgery of work thanks to autonomous tools at the service of farmers, market gardeners and producers.
Over the years, Aymeric and Gaëtan have surrounded themselves with a team and shareholders who share their convictions. Naïo Technologies is now a strong human and technological adventure, marked by a permanent concern for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) which guides our decisions: to help farmers in a sustainable way by respecting our customers, collaborators, suppliers, the environment, and the civil society as a whole.
It is in this spirit that Naïo Technologies designs and markets autonomous electric robots that weed and assist farmers in their daily work.
Naïo Technologies is currently looking for its future FP&A controller to join our team. Reporting to the Administrative and Financial Director, you will join the Administrative and Finance department.
You will be responsible of the follow-up of the US subsidiary of Naïo Technologies, budget follow-ups, forecasts, KPI and various financial analyses. In this context, you will have to:
- Elaborate monthly reports, forecasts, budget,
- Analyze financial data,
- Supervise the accounting of the subsidiary,
- Carry out the management control of the subsidiary,
- Set up and follow-up KPIs,
- Consistency control of datas from IT systems.
The tools you will have to use are SAGE 100, Odoo/NetSuite, Eurecia, Windows Office Suite.
- You have an accounting or management control diploma and have 3 years of experience,
- You are organized and rigorous,
- You have a great capacity of analysis,
- You master Excel,
- You can communicate in English.