- Size without tools: Width 40cm, Height 60cm, Length 100cm (130cm tool carrier included).
- Ground clearance: 7cm.
- Weight batteries included: 110kg without tools / 150kg with tools and weights.
Find out what's under the hood
Oz Technical Data Sheet
- 4 electric engins of 110W each.
- 4 mounted driving wheels
- Tires :
- quad-style studded tires or
- tractor-style tires depending on your type of soil.
- Maximum load on top of the robot: 90kg if Oz is not working the soil simultaneously.
- Maximum tow weight : 300kg if Oz is not working the soil simultaneously.
- Remote control : 7h autonomy, 10m reach without obstacles.
- 24V lead batteries (2 x 12V, 80A/H) of Lithium batteries (2 x 12V – 40 to 100 A/H depending on the autonomy)
- Work autonomy: 3 hours (on lead batteries) and 4 to 10 hours (on Lithium batteries).
- manual charging by connecting the charger to the charging plug.
- possibility to quickly change batteries in between sessions to have Oz rapidly continue its work (<5 minutes).
- Battery life :
- 400 charging cycles (lead batteries)
- 2000 charging cycles (Lithium batteries)
- Lithium batteries are optional to increase autonomy.
- Required training before use : 3 hours of training.
- Storage temperature : -10°C / 50°C.
- Required temperature during use : 5°C / 40°C.
- IP 64 Protection : resistant to dust and water projections (no high pressure cleaning).
- Maximum authorized slope : 10%.
- Maximum moving speed : 1,3km/h (100m in less than 5min.). In 4 hours, Oz can weed 48 rows of 100m each.
- Communication with user via text message (coverage required).
- 3 Year warranty, with the exception of consumables and wear and tear.
- Maintenance : replacement of the engines’ wearing parts :
- Every 5 years or after 5 000 working hours : change the engines’ carbon brushes.
- Every 10 years or after 15 000 working hours : change the motor reducers.
The robot is directly guided by the user with the help of a wireless remote control.
Tract and follow mode:
Oz can follow you around and transport loads. The robot is also able to tow a small farm trailer to help you during harvesting or assist you during heavy or strenuous work.
In autonomous mode, Oz follows the crop rows of the plot and guides itself. Oz can weed all your crop rows without human supervision. To guide the robot automatically in autonomous mode :
- crops need to have leaves or be placed on mounds of at least 10 cm height.
- in between rows a strip between 55cm to 120cm wide is required.
- At both ends of the plot, Oz requires a strip of clean earth of mowed lawn that’s about 250 cm wide to be able to turn around and start on the next row autonomously.
The Oz robotic weeder comes with a configuration unit that allows you to pick the right operating mode for you. The unit will also ask you to enter specific information on the plot Oz is required to weed (number of rows, plot size, etc).
When in autonomous mode, the robotic weeder will send a text message to inform its owner when it finishes weeding. It is also capable of detecting potential anomalies during work (obstacles, blocked tools, errors in row length…), in which case it will use text messages to send alerts. The text message function is only available when network coverage is available.
- Plowshare : for weeding between rows, work width 40 to 60cm.
- Comb harrow : for in-row, inter-row and mound weeding, work width 40 to 80cm.
- Weeding brush : for in-row weeding, 3 to 5 cm into the crop.
- Spring harrow : for the in-row weeding of crops with solid taproots.
- Spring tine harrow : width 20cm.
- Straight harrow : used to break slaking crusts.
- Oz farm trailer.
- Rolling work chair .
Initial mode programming and set-up according to the customer’s crop.
Practical training to efficiently use Oz.
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT :
Outside of France, all maintenance and technical support is handled by our local distributor. We take great care in selecting distributors that share Naïo Technologies’s spirit of excellent customer service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.